As a new academic session begins, it will be worthwhile if freshers resolve in their heart to be get a scholarship . Since the steps on how to get a scholarship have been itemized here, this post will x-ray the various scholarship opportunities, opened to Nigerian undergraduates .
1. Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) Scholarship worth 150k per annum . It’s always out toward the end of the Year.For only 100L and 200L, 2.5CGPA Students, 200+ UTME Students.
2. Total E&P Worth 150k per annum .For only 100L and 200L, 2.5CGPA Students, 200+ UTME student. It’s always out toward the end of the Year.
3. MTN Foundation Scholarship worth 200k per annum . For STEM(Science,Technology,Engineering & Mathematics) courses, 300l students , 3.5CGPA students .It is usually out during August or September .
4. Chevron and Agbami scholarship . Two different company but they pay 100K each . It is usually out by march .For only 100L and 200L.
5. Agip scholarship for 100L . It is worth 100k per annum .
6. NLNG Scholarship is so far the highest paying with a sum of 300K Per annum . It is only for 100L Students with good jamb score .
7. Hillcity foundation. it’s an intervention foundation . For all Students with age less than 25 . 50K per annum .
8. PTDF Scholarship for 200L . With a pay of 150K per annum .For 3.5CGPA Students .
9. Federal Government Scholarship for 200L, 300L & 400L . Worth 150K .