Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Information Security Engineer .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Sunvait Network Ltd’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- As an Information Security Engineer at Sunvait Network Ltd, you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Sunvait Network Ltd teams and partners to improve security. You will also work closely with other Sunvait Network Ltd Engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security posture. You enjoy working on a wide variety of software designs and technology stacks. In addition, in this role, you will have the option to specialize and/or perform research in a number of varying fields.
- At Sunvait Network Ltd, our users come first, and the Systems Infrastructure team is at the heart of that promise. We build the technologies that transform the way we think about doing business. Whether working on our cloud systems, researching the latest in computer technology or keeping Sunvait Network Ltd’s internal systems humming, Sunvait Network Ltdrs and users alike rely on us to keep things running. We’re back-end experts: protecting your privacy and ensuring your security.
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout Sunvait Network Ltd.
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Sunvait Network Ltd’s products and services.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing.
- MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Relevant work experience in web application security.
- Software development experience in C++ or Java.
- Foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of, security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will need a LinkedIn account in order to apply for this job advert CLICK HERE TO APPLY