Applications are invited for suitably qualified Nigerians for enrollment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian with National Identification Number, NIN .
- Applicants should be within the age of 18-25 before March, 2018 .
- Applicant must possess WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics with a minimum of 5 credits in not more than two sitting .
- Applicant must be physically(without deformities such as , Medically and Psychological fit with a height not less than 1.67metres tall for Male and 1.64metres for Female .
- Applicant must have readily scanned copies of : SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph
- After complete registration, all applicants must print their completed online form, Guarantor form and submit it at the Examination / Recruitment / Screening centre . PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING1. Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).2. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive please.
3. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
5 Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
6. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
7. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
8. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
9. Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
10. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Ensure you have a Functional email and a constant phone number, Avoid multiple application as they will be discarded and the applicant will be disqualified. Deadline is March 21, 2018 Click Here To Apply Now