United Bank for Africa is seeking to employ qualified individual as Compliance Officers. Get the details below .
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Compliance Officers .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Reference No: #RMD003
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity.
- Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
- Advisory, Analytics, Communications, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Research
- Monitor transactions according to Policy.
- Ensure transaction monitoring and enhanced due diligence on high risk and high profile accounts.
- Manage financial crime risks such as those posed by customers, products, counter-parties in transactions and the transactions themselves through transaction monitoring tools and escalating same where appropriate to the NFIU in form of Suspicious Transaction reports .
- Advisory support service in respect of all Compliance related queries.
- Assist in developing a Group wide compliance culture.
- Facilitate in Compliance training
- Assisting with the update and improvement of the transaction filtering process
- Investigate and clear transactions identified against specified watch lists
- Provide optimum support from a holistic compliance perspective in relation to allocated subsidiaries
- Assist with the implementation of the automated transaction monitoring tool.
- Business office Review
- Assist in responding to inquiries from correspondent banks
- Responding to FATCA related issues
- Ensuring the Bank is compliant with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
- Bachelors degree in Humanities
- Masters Degree (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Sound branch operations experience Deadline: 12/02/2018 CLICK HERE TO APPLY