AFM Recruit is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Marketing Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Determine demand for products and services offered by the company and its’ competitors and identify potential customers
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing marketing strategies for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Create strategies which will ensure targets are met
- Manage the Sales team to produce needed results
- Overseeing the companys’ marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyzing potential potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or any other related field. Masters’ Degree is preferred
- Certifications that provide evidence of a desire for continued education is a plus
- 5 – 10 years experience in Sales/Marketing management in a corporate setting
- Experience in the real estate sector will be an added advantage
- Current on industry standards and best practices
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts as well as projections for the future
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality, strong creative outlook
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.