The Itsekiri Education Trust Applications are invited from interested suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 academic year Scholarship awards.
To qualify, candidates must be:
• Itsekiri by birth.
• Studying in a Nigerian University.
• In their second year in their course of study.
Method of Application
Application should be by properly dated letter which should clearly state the following:
• The full names of the candidate
• Course of study
• Local Government Area of Origin
• Postal and Residential addresses
• E-mail address if any and phone number
The following documents should be attached to the letter of application:
• Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin and letter from Community
• Evidence of admission or matriculation
• First Year or 100 Level results not less than 3.00 point
• Students Pin number
Application Closing Date:
Applications muct be received not later than two weeks after publication.
Applications may either be delivered in hard copies to the following address:
Itsekiri Education Trust,
3, Olu Palace Road,
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Of the Trust