This is to inform students from Delta state that the 2018 Bursary and scholarship scheme is out. Below are what you need to know.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE BURSARY ?
- Be of Delta State origin .
- All applicants above 18 years must have a registered National identification Number while applicants below 18 years MUST submit JAMB Registration number.
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in second year or above(200 to 500) in the universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP ?
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Oversea/External Scholarship Only;
- You must currently reside in Nigeria;
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after completion of the proposed programme of study;
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport;
Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
HOW TO APPLY ?
- All applicant should fill the fresh application form, submit it and a processing fee of N800 will be charged using a debit card.
- Once the your payment is successful, login to your profile page and complete the process by filling your Bank details and Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and private owned schools(university, polytechnics and College Of Educations) are eligible to apply .
NOTE: Send email to: email@example.com for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
Deadline is 17th March, 2018.