African Charity Scholarship is one of the most generous scholarship Programmes available in Africa. The programme supports scholars that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards various Tertiary Institution degree programmes. Currently African Charity provides scholarships for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and Post Doctoral programmes offered by any Tertiary Institution of their choice. The African Charity Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted scholars the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards internationally accredited qualifications.
- The scholarship is open to all Tertiary Institution undergraduates from all levels except Final year.
- Current AFRICAN CHARITY beneficiaries should not apply for this scheme.
- Current beneficiaries of an International Oil and Gas scholarship schemes are expected to benefit from only one scholarship scheme. Hence, are not eligible to apply to this scheme.
- Applicants must have gained full-time or part-time admission into any recognized Tertiary Institution.
- No age Limit.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in a 5-grade system or 1.5 in a 4-grade scale for 2nd year (200 level) and above or its equivalent in other grade system.
- Newly admitted undergraduate must have a minimum UTME score of 180.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in not more than two sittings including Mathematics and English Language.
APPROVED COURSES :
- Agricultural Sciences
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Building/ Construction/Architecture
- Management Sciences
- Life/Biological Sciences
- Physical/Applied Sciences and
- Social Sciences.
- Birth Certificate.
- O’Level result(first sitting or combined).
- Admission Letter(JAMB or Institution).
- JAMB result.
- School I.D Card(Any means of identification from your institution)
- School admission Letter (If you don’t have school I.D)
Note: Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
WORTH: Depending on your Country and State, African Charity offers $1500 for undergraduate scholarship, $3500 for Post graduate, $4000 for Successful Candidate studying Abroad and $10,000 for Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Scholarship or its equivalent in the currency of choice during application.
Deadline is April 22nd, 2018
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Click here
- Click on ‘Apply’ .
- Fill the form and submit .
- You will receive message via your to email to activate your account and start application.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW . YOU CAN ALSO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE