Job Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will support internal management reporting processes.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Preparation of financial reports of upstream Nigerian oil and gas entities under US GAAP quarterly and annually
- Preparation of balance sheet and income statement commentary and review with senior financial management
- Support monthly internal management financial and operating reporting processes
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements annually
- Support to external Auditors
- Preparation of financial returns for external partners in oil and gas ventures
- Support to annual planning and budgeting processes
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in Oil and Gas industry is also desirable.
JOB VACANCIES IN SHELL-WORLDWIDE
Job Segment: Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Finance
Before you commence application please read – HOW TO WRITE A COMPETITIVE CV