Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
The P&G plant technician internship program provides the student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full-time employment with P&G in the short and long run
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in on boarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- HAVE COMPLETED OND IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ONLY- ANY HIGHER QUALIFICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
- HAVE A FRESH IT LETTER APPROVED BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY
- LEADERSHIP AND WILLINGNESS TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
- MEDICALLY AND PHYSICALLY FIT TO OPERATE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
- EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Job locations: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job Type: Part-time
Req No: MFG00005776