As a brand with Africa as the center of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with emphasis on being global. We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York.
Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate and it reflects our love for diversity and a multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate.
Here at UBA, each person’s contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost importance to us, that’s why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe. You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
One Bank, One Culture, One People. We are a tribe, join us.
- Yola North, Adamawa, Nigeria
- Onitsha South, Anambra, Nigeria
- Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Onne, Rivers, Nigeria
- Sardauna, Taraba, Nigeria
- Wukari, Taraba, Nigeria
• Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counselling when required.
• Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
• Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained
• Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the
products recorded in them.
• Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
• Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy
• Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
B.Sc Graduate, completed NYSC and below 27 years
•Minimum B.Sc Accounting 2.2