The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited Undergraduate scholarship, through the GNPC Foundation, to prospective Ghanaian students for the 2018/19 academic year. The scholarship is for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary Institutions in Ghana. The scholarship covers Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
- Applicants must be a Ghanaian.
- Applicants must have admission to undertake degree program at public/state owned university.
- Preference would be given to students with disability.
Preference will be given to students studying the following courses:
- Special Education.
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics(STEM).
- Technical vocational Educational and Training(TVET).
- Agricultural Science.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Apply online via the official website and follow the application process.
Submit the following documents to the GNPC Foundation office at Takoradi: Curriculum vitae(CV), Admission letter, Birth Certificate and WASSE results.
Application should be submitted by close of business by September 7th, 2018. This call is only for undergraduate Applicants.