DEADLINE: DECEMBER 10, 2018
Kiisi Trust Fund a donor advised fund (DAF) by Trust Africa is offering scholarships to Ogonis who are in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and should be in their final year carrying out their research project.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR OGONI STUDENTS STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their Final Year already carrying out their project.
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents (pdf or jpeg formats) to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Local Government Identification Certificate
iv. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
v. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
1. Click on https://www.orm-ng.com/ogonischolarshipfund
2. Click on “Apply” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.