DEADLINE: 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2018
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Responsible for supporting the ARM Academy’s development of an original knowledge-base of case studies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Case Study Development: Develop content schedules, research and review materials relevant to selected research topics, and copy-write case studies, on selected topics.
- Learning and Development Trend Reporting: Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on global and local learning and development trends.
- Learning and Development Programme Management: Manage successful deployment of various ARM Academy programs and initiatives such as AYTP (ARM Young Talent Programme), AAP (ARM Ambassador Programme), DAYTA (Deji Alli Young Talent Awards), CX2018, KYP
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- No prior work experience required.