Applications are open for suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for the Guinness undergraduate scholarship. This scholarship scheme supports Guinness collaborative efforts to ensure youth development. The scholarship will provide tuition for students who are currently studying in any universities or polytechnics. Students from host communities are encouraged to apply.
The followings courses will be considered:
- Engineering(Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, )and Science(Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-chemistry, )
- Marketing and sales.
- Human resource/industrial & labor Relations.
Applicants must be first or second year students studying in Nigerian universities or polytechnics
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Association where applicable.
Candidates who meet the selection criteria should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full Name
- Admission Letter or
- Scanned copy of student ID.
- Matriculation number/ Year of study
- Home town/ Local government Area/ State of origin.
- Phone number/ E-mail address.