We are pleased to inform you that the January-June 2019 Chevron Nigeria limited internship is out. The vacancies are for undergraduates, graduates, international undergraduates, Radiographers and Pharmacy & Medical Laboratory science candidates. Please note that the required for each group varies so, follow your respective link to know what is required of you.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January to June 2019. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
How to apply:
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Statement of result from your institution and provisional licence to practice using the “cover letter” tab
You should state
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end dates
PLEASE FOLLOW THE VARIOUS LINKS:Radiographers